Saturday, May 24, 2008

Cuter things than scorpions (I'm talking about our children)





What a week we've had! Sleep hasn't been too hard to come by. The baby doesn't cry very much, even at night. However, of course Holly needs to feed him since he is still too small. Even though I am sleeping downstairs by Holly, half the time I don't even hear anything until she's putting the baby back down to sleep. How convenient. I did help quite a bit during the first two nights. Holly is feeling much better. I took two full days off and helped entertain the kids. Josh, Savanna, and I played in the sprinklers, went on walks, and played with toys. Braden had two checkups. One was one day after we checked out from the hospital to make sure his bilirubin was ok. It was. The only problem was a possible heart murmur. We went to see his pediatrician the following day and everything was good including the heart. Braden had already surpassed his birth weight at five days weighing in at 8 lbs 11 ozs.

Savanna learned to ride her bike on Thursday (with training wheels). She went to a friends party where they had an obstacle course. She was so proud of herself when she finished, "I went really fast!" She had a good time and really enjoys riding her bike now.

Things are going well. We're really glad that my parents were able to come out. It has made things a whole lot easier.

1 comment:

Alonso Family said...

Elora just got a new bike over this last weekend and is learning quickly, too...i forget exactly how old Savannah is now but i recall them being very close in age. good times.