Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I have no title for this post

This is a good clip of our kids bonding on Sunday evening.

5 comments:

Alonso Family said...

supercute! young kids are so sweet with babies. i hope someday to meet your two youngest as i haven't had that opportunity yet. i can't believe how big Savanna is now! keep the pic and videos coming so i can get to know them better.

The Wildey's said...

Holly and Nate, it was fun hearing your kids talk and interact. The scorpian was interesting looking. I am glad I am not the only one who jumps when a stinger is envolved.

Later. Heather

Sowells said...

HOlly - so good to see your family! How cute!!! Congratulations on your litte "big" boy. I love how blogs make me feel like we've actually seen each other and caught up. Your kids are so cute! All I want to know is... Have they seen and do they know the dinosaur? We miss you Holly- you are so much fun! What is your sister doing in Palmyra? Maybe we will see her at the Hill Cumorah pagent. Ryan is going to school to be a family and marriage counselor. No more construction!!! Ya!!!
SOrry this is such a long post - I was just so excited to hear from you.
Love
Deseree' and the Sowells

Amanda said...

I found your blog! Congratulations on your new baby - I'm going to check back for updates. I haven't talked to you in a long time! You can find me at my blog - click on my name in this comment to get to it.

Camille said...

You have beautiful kids! So good to find you and see what you are up to! Keep in touch!