Holly! it is so good to see your adorable family. Savanah is getting so big! the boys are adorable. Did anyone tell you the Morgantown ward was divided into two wards two years ago this month? It is weird not to be with everyone but our ward fills up almost both parking lots already! We still get some fantastic young married couples going to school out here at WVU, like yourselves! We miss the Ashby's. Keep in touch! Love ya!
Holly! Wow, it's great to see you guys via the blog world! I love all your pictures. Your family is beautiful and it looks like you have been having fun. That Savanna is so adorable. Man, if only Eliza and her could play. They would have so much fun together. I'm glad you are doing well and I seriously miss you guys!
2 comments:
Holly! it is so good to see your adorable family. Savanah is getting so big! the boys are adorable. Did anyone tell you the Morgantown ward was divided into two wards two years ago this month? It is weird not to be with everyone but our ward fills up almost both parking lots already! We still get some fantastic young married couples going to school out here at WVU, like yourselves! We miss the Ashby's. Keep in touch! Love ya!
Holly! Wow, it's great to see you guys via the blog world! I love all your pictures. Your family is beautiful and it looks like you have been having fun. That Savanna is so adorable. Man, if only Eliza and her could play. They would have so much fun together. I'm glad you are doing well and I seriously miss you guys!
Post a Comment